Sunday, September 11, 2011

Atomic Holiday Bazaar Seeks Sponsors

I am inviting you to join me this year as a sponsor of my 6th annual Atomic Holiday Bazaar on Saturday, December 10th and Sunday, December 11th, held at the historical art deco Sarasota Municipal Auditorium.

If you are not familiar with my show, Atomic Holiday Bazaar is an indie Arts &Crafts’ fair featuring hand made 21st century crafts. Indie craft fairs have popped up everywhere across the nation with shows such as the nationwide Renegade Craft Fair, and the Chicago, DIY Trunk Show. Six years ago I decided to create Atomic in Sarasota for people like me who walk a little off the beaten path and didn't want to do their holiday shopping at large department stores. Atomic is not your granny's craft show and is known locally for its unique, affordable and slightly irreverent atmosphere. Here is a link to a video from SNN Channel 6 shot a few years ago to give you a better understanding about all things Atomic: ATOMIC 2009 NEWS CLIP.

Sponsors of Atomic Holiday Bazaar are recognized in the community as leaders who openly value resources and labor, as evidenced by your support of independent artists and crafters in our community and afar. Atomic crafters join the shows this year from as far as Guatemala, numerous states in the U.S. and the entire state of Florida. Each day 1200 people walk through the door to shop at Atomic; last year the ATM machine was cleaned out twice to an amount of $10K which was spent at the shows; that's an amazing statistic considering the economy the past few years.

I work tirelessly on this show through an extensive Friends list on Facebook and have grown vendors and shoppers from diverse geographic areas. I use any and every source of online social media to ensure Atomic is saturating the advertising market.Please consider joining current sponsors the Sarasota Herald Tribune Ticket, Mommy Magazine, Anything Arts, Sarasota Music Scene, Jessica's Framing Studio, Clothesline and the Suncoast Quad Squad roller girls in supporting this unique community event.

I sincerely appreciate corporate and individual sponsors and hope your generous commitment can be added in helping to continue a community holiday tradition supporting indie-artists. I am also interested in sponsor-in-trade agreements, if you have a cool idea that you think will compliment both your business and the Atomic shows, I am all ears! Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the upcoming Atomic shows and ask me to shoot you a listing of the Atomic Sponsorship Levels.

No comments: