Monday, October 25, 2010

ROCKLOVEPEACE

This is the second year for ROCKLOVEPEACE to make an Atomic appearance.  I recently had an iced tea with founder, Del Harley at Pastry Art, here in Sarasota, which is owned by a former co-worker of mine from Planned Parenthood.  I have to say, hands down, I dig their coffee the most here in town and I love their pastries, yum-the'f-yum.  Really.




I digress, because I love sugar...which leads me to Del.  She is sweet, but not in a sugar overdose, stomach ache kind of way.  I really dig her!


Del has been busy with ROCKLOVEPEACE, her business plan struck her in an instant moment with her mission statement being: eco-friendly gifts that educate, motivate and activate positive change, one mind at a time.  Her products have been featured in national magazines and her delightful eco-friendly products will be available this year at Atomic!


 ROCKLOVEPEACE organic wood teethers were featured recently in Pregnancy Magazine and will be available at Atomic!  Del really impressed me with the research, time and process she took to create these teethers and employs, I think an uncle, to help her have them manufactured, here in the U.S!  I know I am buying a few for a set of pregnant gals I know.  
I could spend hours elaborating on the national press Del has had and success stories, so if you want to see what ROCKLOVEPEACE has been up to, check out her press HERE.

No comments: