Monday, December 1, 2008

Car City Couture

Car City Couture was at the first Atomic Holiday Bazaar and are finally coming back for some more. Traveling all the way from the frozen tundra of Michigan, let's give them a warm welcome because they rock.

Due to lack of time, I am appropriating exactly what is stated on their Etsy website. Lisa Harrison of Car City Couture began working collaboratively with Kyle Raetz not long after the two met, and Car City Couture was born. With a passion for the art and design of everyday items, quality and uniqueness is of utmost importance. Lisa makes sure that these aspects are never lost in the process. Every piece she makes is a work of art. As a Detroit native Lisa has always been influenced by the rich industrial and art histories of the city. Car City Couture combines that flavor of the city which inspires both Lisa and Kyle. It is their love of Detroit and its complex, layered personality that makes CCC a perfect collaboration.

What can I say, I totally dig this couple and I can't wait to see them again!



I love Kyle's illustrations, his card sets are the best and I can't wait to pick some up!!

No comments: