Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lolablue...indulge yourself...respect mother earth.

Lolablue creates hand-crafted Soy candles, candle scents, soy tart chunks, tart burners, soy lip balm, coffee sugar scrubs, skyclad sugar scrubs, sacred body balms and more...all by Lolablue who returns to the Atomic show down in the soy candle corral. Um, sorry, all of those words made me wax poetic. Hahaha. I'm killing myself softly. No seriously, Jamie is a pro when it comes to blending yummy natural concoctions for the body.

Lemongrass Mint

Skyclad, as described by Jamie, is any ritual performed in the nude (I'm there!), to be free to reclaim your energy, to celebrate yourself, while bringing balance to the mind and spirit. What's not to love about that?? And all wrapped up in the delightful aromatherapy of lemongrass and mint, or lavender vanilla. Oh my...

No comments: