Sunday, October 12, 2008

Handmade Holiday Bazaar + Sew It's For You + Elle Belle = Check It!

This is going to be a meaty piece of bloggy pie. My crafty ladies of Sew It's For You and Elle Belle have organized "Handmade Holiday Bazaar" on November 9th, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. at Fiberologie in St. Pete, Florida. I am hoping to cart my busy ass up to their shindiggy provided I can battle my way out of my house which is filled with thread, vintage clothing, half-made handbags, half-made D-I-Y kits, etc-crafty-f'in-cetera. It's that time of the year when the craft supplies just take over the house like black mold, it happens quickly and before I know it, I can't find the couch, my Ipod, nuthin, it's all covered up. If you've seen my cat, tell her I changed the litterbox and we're good to go now.



Sew It's For You
Pin Up Girls Hand Embroidered Napkins


I am a sucker for vintage napkins and linens. I love the old aprons, I dig putting them on when I am cooking. It's just fun for me. I rarely buy something new but Julie's pin up napkins put me over the moon. Bright fun colors with shapely gals to wipe our mouths on and place properly in our laps. Risque' Dining for sure and I love a good dinner that leads to something else...!!!???

Elle Belle
Mom Tattoo Embroidered Baby Sling This sling earned Elle Belle a spot in the finals of the Etsy Handmade Kid Contest! That's a huge deal, I mean there are thousands of us on Etsy so kudos to Stacey! If you want to read more about this sling and its merits, click here. Elle Belle was in AHB II and is sharing a booth with Sew It's For You for a grand slam of embroidery overload, yee haw!

Full Set of Count and Spell Color Recognition Beanbags by Elle Belle
1, 2, 3, 4 who loves to count even more? I do. However, I can count up to ten these days so I don't need these bags but what a fun gift for that kid in your life who is learning to count and learn their colors; or maybe you can buy a set of these for that dippy friend who is always short changing you when it comes to splitting the bill. Or maybe you can pass these bags off as change while shopping since these beanbags are probably way more valuable than our U.S. dollar-roonie.

No comments: