Thursday, September 18, 2008

Zombuki's Love You, no really they do or at least want to!


Zombuki's Love You, no really they do or at least want to! What the hell is a Zombuki? As Brigitte explains, a Zombuki is a hand painted, heavily customized Japanese doll. The one above is just one of a million, she really has created that many. I picked the one above because this Zombuki reminds me a little bit of a cross of my friend who I call "Bootsie" and some hottie who works at the Sarasota Olive Oil Co.


In addition to Zombuki's, Brigitte creates some really cool jewelry that I am looking forward to eyeballing also! I love this!!



1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Thank you but I didn't create this doll, not even close to what I do! I linked my site so you can see, feel free to use one of those images. Thanks!