Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fat Orange Cat

Karyn of Fat Orange Cat was one of the first makers to sign up for AHB III and I loved viewing her shop of goodies. Karyn's appliques are nice visual pops to her simple* and crisp clean totes.

*Now when I use the word "simple" I don't mean it in a bad way. What I mean is simply (haha) that I dig the effortless** and simplicity that her creations convey! Not too many doo-dads, her design is pretty and she uses interesting materials for her linings that add that special something. Get it? That's what I mean!

**Now when I use the word "effortless" I don't mean that Karyn isn't working her butt off sewing for all of you, because she is!

Check out what she had to say about AHB at her blog.

Detail of a Fat Orange Cat applique up close and personal.

1 comment:

Karyn said...

THANK YOU for featuring me on your blog! What a great post!!

:-)